• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Access and Control Regarding your Personal Contact Information
If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you, if any.
• Have us delete any data we have about you, if any.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we take precautions to protect your information, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are the sole owners of the minimum amount of personal information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to third parties.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal identifiable information. The computers in which we store personal identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Oldest Town in Colorado
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved